Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thirsty fiend and deadly snake.

With best wishes, left like friend,
Appears returned like a fiend,
Thirsty of human blood?
Typical of your woman hood!

When I have given happily my heart,
You are entitled for the whole blood in it!
Drink and quench your thirst!
Then
 relax and calmly rest!


The blood of friendship,
Our love and relationship!
You know that I am an exorcist,
For such an act, I don't resist!

You parted like a friend in honest,
Returned like a full angry venomous serpent!
With your hood wide open and hissing you dance,
The venom sufficient for end of life, a strike only once!

My dear, you know that I don't fear!
I am a friendly snake charmer!
In my my garden deadly snakes come near,
kiss and play with me and say, 'my dear'!

The alphabets are as we just write,
 Judge the heart from letters ? no, it is not!
Take the Veena and the notes you calmly recite,
Your earlier thoughts and action will glow right and bright!


*****
Pinai yer mada nokkum, naanum udaiyaatku
Ani yevano yethila thanthu
                                               -Thirukkural:1089
With her innocence and shy like a doe,
what is the necessity for her to wear 
other outfits and jewelry ?

No comments:

Post a Comment