Friday, July 18, 2014

A Love story (Four)

by Prabhavathi Jai
Heart is judged by one's emotion,
Mind is revealed by the words and 
behavior.

Emotional portion of mind is generally termed as heart.
Heart, as such, does not have any cognitive responsibility.
 FOUR

No Time to Love,
And none to love,
And to love after marriage,
My horoscope does not permit.
And the stethoscope cries, as I'm old.
*
VOC park.
We were sitting on a bench under a tree.  
In his usual style, Jai started, 
"Tell me, Prabha, are you OK?"  
"Fine and happy, Jai"
   "Good". 

Suddenly an elderly person 
appeared on the scene and wished Jai
    "Namaskar, sir, How are you? 
It is long since I have seen.  Come, sir,
We will go to my place."
 We went to his nearby hut and sat on a bench.

Jai explained.
   "He is a gardener in the park. 
I regularly come here to sit and read.
That is how we got acquainted. 
He is a good man. His name is Nallamuthu"
 
" Sir, who is the Madam ?
Whether I can  get some tea for you?"
 " Nallan get tea for us.  Good tea.  
This Madam is known to me.
Her house is near my Hostel.  
Have you taken any food?   
Take this money and get tea for us. 
Good tea,  neat and clean.  You take some tiffin. "

Nallan returned after some time with tea for us. 
Really it was good tea.
" Tell me , Nallan, How is your daughter, Valli?
 When is her delivery?
What Doctor is telling?" Jai inquired about him.
           " Valli is OK sir, 
Doctor is also telling that every thing is all right, sir.
You helped me in time. 
Otherwise it would have been very serious."

 "Madam, Jai sir is a very good person. 
If he has not helped me in time,
my daughter Valli would have been no more."
    Just then I saw the gold ring  on Jai's  finger  missing.
                                              
      

Winning should be an habit.

My jai scored another point 
(40- 0)  Forty-Love.
contd........
*****
In love, there is no victory or defeat.
Whether you win or lose, the feelings are different.
Win to weep, lose to laugh, what a match !

Here, Jai's every innocent and general action, 
Prabha gets impressed. she likes, loves and adores him.  
                                                                                                      pj
*
Yan nokkum kaalai nilan nokkum nokkakaal
Thaan nokki mella nagum.                            
                                                                                                 -  Thirukkural: 1094.     
When I look at her, she will bend her neck 
and pose as if she is looking at the floor;
When I am not seeing her, she will look at me
and extend a light  and bright smile.
*          

No comments:

Post a Comment