Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Raag Silence.



The cool fragrant breeze blowing in the open,
Why, not having the heart to flow towards me ?
My love ! Oh, My Love !

When I touched the cool silvery full moon,
Why it burnt my fingers ?
My dear ! Oh My dear !

Will the sky anywhere,
Refuse to resonate to Raag Poopalam ?
Please tell ! Oh My darling !

Why he and she 
Should live the life like
Non-adhesive water on Lotus leaf ?

To live like friends,
What is the necessity for
The garland and musical band ?

Without you to shower the love,
What is the life ? Tell,
Oh my flowery beauty !

Life is not the stage,
After the end of the play
To pull the curtain and go away !

Life is not the turbulent stream
To change the normal course 
Every now and then and travel !

In the sky, striding
Oh shining silvery moon !
Why can't you walk along with me ?
*****

1 comment: