Sunday, January 6, 2013

Magical Song.

My singing of this song
should bring your wellness.
Flooding of the music
should flow like river.
There, your young heart 
will swing like boat.

The color on the cheek of my lady,
seen in the golden colorful flower daily.
Where I search myself to-day
for the non-spilling kisses to flow ?

She dances on the stage of my heart
like embracing the falling fragrant snow.
For ever she is the happily 
enjoying musical woman,
Yes, the musical woman.....

With the music, my song flowing,
And with the beat, your legs moving,
If you start walking,
It is the honor to my song.
If you don't walk along,
It is again our loneliness. 

Like the dark shadow, 
your hair flowing,
You, my young lady ! 
If you rise and dance,
Oh beauty ! 
behind you the swans will walk !
Yes, the swans will walk...! 
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment