Thursday, January 10, 2013

Light Music.

It is the grace of God,
Hearing my music the world will sway.
Seven seas, sky and earth will play with me !
Music emanates from me.
My song can be the feast to the ears,
My song can be medicine to cure any disease.
Oh God ! All my honor is your blessing.

Now, I pray for light from non-lighted lamps
Seven seas, sky and earth will play with me
Music emanates from me.
With the fate playing, Oh music !
Come light the lamps
And save the life.
Oh lamps! Come alive with the light,
And cure the sin of disease.

With my music, coming running 
Oh, moving sea waves ! 
With the music, coming dancing lamps,
Even after hearing the song with my music,
Why the delay in reaching ?
What sin I have committed ?
With the fire in my eyes,
And with the light of lightning 
Hundreds of songs will flow
Oh Lamps !
Light, Light, Light ...
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment