Monday, January 21, 2013

My Cooing Cuckoo.

Fragrant flowers soaked in dew drops
to bloom and smile,
Golden clouds in the crimson twilight sky
to float and move,
Greenly spring, the happy season 
to gently arrive,
With all, colorful Rangoli in the eyes  
to beautifully spread,

Koo Koo - Kokukoo
Koo Koo - Kokukoo

Oh my sweet Cuckoo !
Come near, hear the music
And recite the song !

With my soft flow
I am also the breeze,
With the flora and fauna all over
The village is the grove;
I run everywhere,
Swim in the river,
Hold the flowers,
And live the life as I like.

Thandhana thana thana
Thandhana thana thana

The period of youth seems very sweet,
The world appears wonderful.

Chorus
One world, whole magical,
One God anywhere
One religion, one justice
Joy and happiness for ever 
Dham, dham, dham

Till I lived in the Palace jail
No freedom.
Now I am free
The doors are open
The bird opens its wings and flies

Thandhana thana thana
Thandhana thana thana

The flora and fauna 
And the beautiful groves
are simple temple
and the home for the God.

Chorus
Hari Om ! Hari Hari Om !
Hari Hari Om !
Oh Madhava ! Oh Sridhara !
Oh Raghava !
Om Om Om !
*****
Yes, enjoying the freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment