Friday, January 25, 2013

26/1

On the snow covered mountain 
I was sleeping like a statue.
Like the garland with various
Colorful fragrant flowers
The young lady came before my eyes:

Seen her lowered beautiful face,
Seen its saffron color,
Seen her sorrowful cheeks,
And seen the marks of flowing tears.

Seeing her state, quivered:
"Mother, Oh Mother !" 
Knowing her tearful condition,
Along with her,
wept the moon, wept the sky,
Colorful flowers were in tears,
Crying music and wept the forest.

" If you say the reason for your weeping,
We, the young men can help you.
We will call everybody 
Decorate the entire city 
Drive the chariot,
And take you in a procession
Tell the reason, please tell me."

The young lady raised her head
And told :
"I sincerely stood in search of peace,
Wanted the perennial flow of love
Kept open my heart
From Himaly to Kanyakumari .

"To quench their hunger
Thinking the whole world would come,
With variety of food and fruits
And pure milk
I invited everybody .

"Out of the ten people
who came to quench their hunger,
There came one,
 To quench his enmity
And commit the sin.
What I can say ?  

"Whom I killed ?
Whose family I destroyed ?
If carrying the good-will is the sin
That I have committed."
I heard all what she said
Then came dashing strength in my body
and overwhelming confidence in my heart."

"We are the brave soldiers
With strong shoulders
And have the sound knowledge,
Superior technology and warfare
To win and claim the victory.
Above all we are virtuous
And have the virtuous commanders.

Oh Mother !
Your loving sons
With affection, patriotism 
Duty and discipline
We are there, don't worry."

Bharat Matha smiled:
In that fragrant patriotic smile, 
Closed my eyes and I lost myself deep
In the brave war imagination. 
*
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY.
*****
Strength and Unity are
Necessary factors,
While bargaining Peace with neighbors 
or with any country. 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment