Saturday, January 19, 2013

Punishment to The God!

Prologue:
If I have the heart to drink,
I can forget her.
If I have the heart to forget her,
I can take the drink.
But I have only one heart,
What can I do ?

Song:
I expressed to the Lord my desire,
To provide me hearts two:
One, to remember and suffer;
Another, to forget and live.
Yes, two hearts are required.

Before recovering from
Smaller wound and big suffering,
Next occurs another wound.
If the wound is on the body,
Medicine is enough.
But, what the poor heart can do ?
So, I expressed to the Lord my desire
To provide me hearts two.

If day and night are different,
If pleasure and pain are different,
If union and separation are different,
Then, one heart is not enough.
So, I expressed to the Lord my desire,
To provide me hearts two.

Punishment to the eyes is
Through the vision,
Punishment to the vision is
Through the love,
Punishment for the love is
God's will,
But for the punishment of God
Is there any way ?
I expressed to the Lord my desire,
To provide me hearts two.
One to remember and suffer,
Another to forget and live.
Yes, two hearts are required.
*
Drama:
- Latha.....
- Please drink this.......
- Now, whose blood is this........
- Please excuse me........
- Why should I drink.......?
- To remain alive........
*
Epilogue:
A reason to drink 
And the reason to live !
A reason to love
And the reason to forget ?
No, no......
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment