Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bus From Luz Corner.


Kala kala kala .......,
The singing glass bangles;
Kulu kulu kulu ......,
The gentle blowing breeze.

Silu silu silu ...........,
 The chill weather sometimes;
Pada pada pada.......,
The fluttering wings of my heart
And occasional shivers of my body in pleasure.

She is not the young lady,
But a colorful flower garden.

Let the chariot of love run,
Reciting our song of romance.

With your letter of love,
I may desire to meet you.

Your look may be the soft flowers,
And the thorn may prick my heart.

The wound due to my look
May find the cure by my touch.

My body may sway here and there
on your shoulders.
*
Without seeing you, the moment
May appear like many months and years.

I am humming continuously around you
And fill your heart with my heart.

The music and beat
Oh my love ! 
It will spell your name.

Eternal dance,
Oh my honey !
And your talking, the sweet music.
*****

1 comment:

  1. Happy, The talks settle the
    issue of screening Viswaroopam
    in Tamil Nadu.

    ReplyDelete