Monday, February 25, 2013

It is Pleasure,........pleasure.


I am the top ranking student
Of the University of Life,
                     After writing the Exams of Love
                        Waiting for the final results.

Seeing my number,
            In your Book of  heart,
                    I didn't believe myself,
                               I didn't believe my eyes.

True true, True true, my Love,
Yes, it is the truth,
              And I'm handing over
                         My femininity to you.

Doli doli...... Doli doli
Doli doli..... Doli doli.

I am the colorful bangles
On your right hand,
 Is it not the day 
                     To fold your  hand right
                And embrace me ?

Are they your cheeks,
           Or the cups of nectar ?

Yes, they are my cheeks
Carrying the kisses,
                The seals of your love !

I was like life-less painting,
After your coming
              The painting got life
                           And gracefully danced.

To lie on your lap
                 It is pleasure, pleasure.
               With this pleasure ,
                                     Face with shy turned red.

For this, my heart 
                                  Has gone into penance, penance.
             It is all happiness
                                          Even if it is last day of my life.

Never ending love
Life after life.
And never falling in
             The fire of separation.
*****

1 comment: