Monday, December 17, 2012

Tears on Loan


For the well being and happiness of all
I recite the songs.
For my living, who will sing ?

When I recite the songs,
they hear, rejoice and dance.
Hereafter with me, who will dance ?
  
Who understands
the soft flowery heart that I have,
but earned a bad name. 

Poor man, I am without any way to go,
Whatever I say is the sin .
My heart itself turned foe against me !

Where can I take the tears on loan ?
No, even if it comes on loan, 
I will refuse.

It takes time for the fairness to settle,
And to feel and see the justice.
Then it will be known who I am !

Your look falling on my heart,
What is your thinking,
I can understand.

Now I am dumb and silent
Without any language.
But one day, I may speak.

You can live, finding your own ways
You can be happy,
Wherever you go.

Finding my own way, henceforth I can depart,
And I can go on reciting
for your welfare and happiness.

For the well being and happiness of all,
I recite the songs,
For me, who will sing ?
*****


No comments:

Post a Comment