Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Divya Drishti (insight)

He has seen the beauty in the stone,
Yes, he has seen the beauty in the stone.
Even with no vision in both the eyes,
He has found the ways to see:
He has seen the beauty in the stone. 

Mahabalipuram, seen by the Pallava kings,
No other city in the world can match:
He has seen the beauty in the stone.

He made a female and a male,
He provided their speech 
and breathe in their eyes.

We came in search of a beautiful place to see,
My love, place your eyes with my eyes,
And see the world through my eyes:
He has seen the beauty in the stone.

Young with overwhelming beauty,
And other side, for the reciting musical melody,
Like the dancing lady on the stage,
My love, you are dancing in my heart:
Yes he has seen the beauty in the stone.

With body and soul, my dear,
you are my life.
The sea may dry,
But my love to you will never change.

He has seen the beauty in the stones,
Even after vanishing vision in both the eyes,
He has provided the ways to see:
Yes, he has seen the beauty in the stone.
*****
Optically challenged ?
God's Grace Curative !
Better Divya Drishti (Insight)
Than human eye sight.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment