Monday, December 10, 2012

Dancing Ego : Ugo or Igo.

Why happiness sees everything as new ?
Whether this is that called Love ?
Whether this is that, I don't know ?

The eyes meet the eyes,
celebrate the possessive dreams.
While thinking, the heart plays the ball.
"Young lady I am" I said, he held my hands,
"My love", he called me with love.

Very Nice......
Good Competition.

jilu, jilu, jilu, jilu......
I'll intoxicate the whole world.
gala, gala, gala, gala....
 see, my speaking bangles.
I'll dance....you see,
I'll sing.....you hear.

If heavy flow in river,
we can construct a dam.
But across the path of love,
whether we can create the obstruction ?
Mad woman, 
don't dream to conquer the love !

Don't try to talk intelligently,
Answer the jinglers on my feet !
Come to the center of the stage,
Talk by your dancing walk !

Dancing ferocious peacock, I am
With what arrogance,
you have come here to dance ?
Singing  sweet melodies, nightingale I am.
With jealousy, don't spread the hood,
and dance like the venomous cobra ! 

Whether any other dancer equal me ?
Whether the mere thunder will bring the rain ?
Foolish lady, 
Whether any other dancer equal me ?

I don't fear for the lightning ,
No vain arguments !
Come to the forefront and dance,
I don't fear for the lightning !
No more vain arguments,
Come to the forefront and dance.
*****  
 Performance par excellence by the artists!
Beautiful, is it not ?
*

No comments:

Post a Comment