Saturday, December 1, 2012

Her Bleeding Heart....

In the eyes, what is there  ?
 The eyes only know !
In the stone, there is moisture  !
Whether the eyes know ?
What is my heart,
Except me, who knows ?

Say fire, it can be quenched by water ,
Say water, it can boil in fire .
The fire that I have is quenchable fire,
But who will quench .... ?
It is the God's Will.
What is my heart,
Except me, who knows ?

 Inside the sari, moving lady's body,
Inside the body, beating sagely heart,
Even the heart of the sage,
with the desires,
it is like the bee.
I'm the queen,
the sage among women.
What is my heart, 
except me who knows.

It may rain one day even in summer,
And it is possible, even the temple deity
may come alive.
Time, in its due course initiate the action,
With the effect, cause will be known.
What is my heart, 
except me who knows ?
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment