Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Silky Sulking with Blue

Oh, Shyamal Krishna !
I know all your mischievous thoughts,
Oh, Krishna don't hold my hand,
Oh, my my sweetheart Krishna,
Don't hold my hand,
Let me go.

I'm a lone lady

Is it correct to trouble me ?
Am I, in anyway, related to you ?
Do you think that I am only your Radha ?
With your repeated piercing gaze
Is it right  for you
To play the mischievous game ?
If you still stand and play mischief,
I have to openly mock you.
Oh beautiful Krishna,
I know all your mischievous thoughts.
Don't hold my hand !
And let me go.

Leave my hand,

And let me go.
and return the way you came.
Your actions are not correct.
Oh, the thief of my heart !
If you don't stop your pranks
I will call all inform publicly 
And they will talk ill of you,
The way they desire,
calling you a bad boy.

Young lady, I am

Don' trouble my heart.
Oh, beautiful Krishna,
Oh, Shyamal Krishna
Don't hold my hand,
I know all your mischievous thoughts
Don't hold my hand,
Let me go.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment