Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Deepavali

Love: Reality:in reel
with love and love
I was waiting and waiting
In the breeze I heard only your song.
you laughed, I learnt the music;
you walked, I learnt the direction.

Fell in the ocean of love,
Even after reaching the shore
I was floating.
Your movement made me to move,
Beautifully, I lost myself.

I was not believing the truth
in the stories of angel,
After seeing you
I believe it is the truth
and don't deny.

The day, I met you 
Like halo, it is revolving inside,
The words I spoke with you
In my life it is resonating.

You made me talk with the sea
and made the pendulum of the clock oscillate
made me to drench in the rain
and enjoy sun shine.

you moved, my love! I moved
Oh! beautifully I lost myself.
You laughed, I learnt the music
Oh! beautifully I lost myself.
*
Beautiful Deepavali Bonus:

Dance: Divinity a seal
Happy & Sweet Deepavali
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment