Monday, May 20, 2013

my dear !


Leaving the place where He is,
they are wandering here and there 
in search of Him where He is not !
Oh wisdomful, my dear !
They are ignorant
and know nothing, my dear !

One, remembering Him always
and keep speaking only truth,
but the world will be against him, my dear !
What to say about his fate ! my dear !

One, keeping poison in the heart
and the tongue reciting love,
he will be acting good and pious, my dear !
What to say about his drama ! my dear !

Another, to help others move here and there,
but will be subjected to the mockery of others,
identify him, my dear !
he is good-half of the God, my dear !

Pinching the child to weep,
also to pacify swinging the cradle,
He will stand away and laugh, my dear ! 
He is the One,
who created the Universe, my dear ! 
*****
Saint Vallalar : The Divine Light
Be alone, be with hunger
and keep awake.
*

1 comment:

  1. Surrendering happiness!?
    Today's Exchange Rate:
    1 Dirham = 15.14 Indian Rupees.

    ReplyDelete