Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm holding you.


Rare Bloom : Egg Magnolia,
Beauty & Fragrance.
I'm holding you
like that magical flower.
with exotic beauty 
and lasting fragrance of love for ever.
Rare bloom in my heart's garden,
God sent precious gift from the heaven.
Whirling butterfly for the sweet nectar asking,
" when to extend my proboscis, my darling?"
" Ready, come and take, 
for you it is long waiting!"

I'm holding you
like that mild morning sun.
Tides and breeze make 
the secret love speech.
Lying close in the beach,
with warm rays of love and grip,
our lips take that lovely sweet sip.

I'm holding you 
like that silvery full moon.
Shivering chillness and with my tight hold,
in extreme pleasure you loudly moan.
Shy Lady Moon seeing our  close ties,
pull the cloud hanky and close her eyes.

I'm holding you 

like the seeded clouds in the sky meet.
As you rain the music for me,
to our hearts it will be the Divine treat.
Fully drenched in the pouring shower,
but  we are thirsty for the love as ever.

I'm holding you

like the burning torch at starry night,
to search the entry to the uninvented cave,
 to glide and dance  in the fading light.
Little pain or extended pleasure for you, 
to me it is not known;
anyhow for the lasting happiness, 
I'm sure the seeds are sown.

I'm holding you

and carry in my heart.
With lasting peace and pleasure,
love and live for ever and not to depart.
In the temple of my heart
you are the only deity,
reciting melodies of love
embrace you for ever with piety  

I'm holding you

on the soldier's horse
ready to fast gallop .
No, no, it is not my intention
with love to carry you and elope.
But we ride happily in the valley,
enjoy your thrill, smile and beauty.
While I hold you and as we unite, 
all and every one greet and bless.
Is it not the Eternal Divine Bliss ? 
Oh yes ! yes ! yes !
*****


No comments:

Post a Comment