Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To my fair lady.

Seen your eyes, observed the sky
And tried to study you, It is not yet over……
Yes, it is not yet over

I was roaming and remained sweet
Then why did you meet,
And opened the door of my heart?
 Whether I open my eyes or forget
I see your portrait…….,
Yes, your Live portrait,
That my heart will write.

With love whether I laugh and talk
In separation and longing I lock
It is sweet season……
Yes, very sweet season.
Stack after stack
Wave after wave
You are sending your Love.

Some enjoyment
Some experiment
With love when I embrace
The breeze will caress.
With your glass bangles
And anklets jingling
shall I come to recite the song ?

Shall I give ?
Yes, shall I give and then take?
Like the mild drizzle and early summer,
Shall I plant the kiss ?
And perform the rhythmic dance ?

With the movement of your eye
My life will sway.
Sending the music anew.
This happy moment and ecstatic feeling
Will last our life long.

Again,
Seen your eyes, observed the sky
And tried to study you, It is not yet over……. ,
Yes, it is not yet over !

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment