Friday, June 1, 2012

my sojourn in heaven

Heaven guarded by Unicorns
For long, I wanted to visit a place and write.
People are yet to see but in long queue they wait.
Those who seen the place, have not returned.
 Who returned, have not seen the place.


A few years back, after an accident, I reached the gate,
But swiftly sent back, as it was not yet my time!
But, I was familiar with the beaten Spider-web like track
And the swirling tunnels leading to the place.

All those blessed and sinners like the terminus,
But reluctant to complete their journey and land.
By this time, all might have guessed,
It is the place, most desired Heaven.


I set out for the expedition,
Wearing the suit for heaven.
I was anxious and happy,
Advancing every step in thy name.


Reached the Castle-like Heaven and neared the gate,
Strange and strong Unicorns guarding the place.
As they are aware of me earlier,
Permitted me to visit, with their mood merrier. 

Opened the Golden doors and entered the Heaven!
Oh! My Goddess! Yes, she was there!
 Fuming incense spreading the Divine fragrance,
In slowly blowing wind flowing her dark cloudy hair.



Full-moony face shining bright at the altar, 
Twinkling starry eyes showering love from her,
Lightning and sparkling smile inviting me to her,
Is she the Lady Divine in Heaven?!


Hungry for long and with deep desire,
Saw the fruits in variety with her.
Liked the red cherries with oozing nectar!
Sumptuously ate and drank sitting near.


With mind in happy and pleasant state,
Went round the hills and reached the cliffs.
Oh! shaky, is it the earth-tremor?
Maintaining balance slowly moved down.


The valley, the calm and pleasure sector!
Resting there peacefully, played my violin in Vector.
Started with happy and pleasant mood,
and finely touched the higher notes!



Wonderful! She like spirited cobra twisting
and dancing in sweet pains!
I went on and on with melodies. 

And she! 
Is it cosmic dance with eternal bliss?!

*
Like the moving of waves in the ocean.
Aha! What is it that is nearing me?
Is it engulfing peak wave and huge Tsunami?
Lost the control and conscious, and slept.


Pleased with my devotion, she blessed.
Opening my eyes, I saw her beautifully sitting near me,
 'whether your dream was sweet', with shy and smile asking me.
After morning bath, the wet towel wrapped on her hair,
She has come fair and fresh for my care.


It was a beautiful and overwhelming sensation!
 I landed on her lap and she, 'Oh my dear, have hot coffee'.
From her a sweet kiss with Himalayan honey, bonus as toffee.
*
Yes, though the hearts are two,
 Let the beats be one.
*
Plant the kiss on the cheeks of your dear,
 The heaven is on the earth and very near!
In short and simple, Love is Divine!
And Our happy homes are Heaven!
Am I right?

It is about my sweet sojourn in Heaven!
And happy Experience of Elysium
------
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment