Wednesday, May 23, 2012

her evening dream


I saw a dream
in the enchanting
and intoxicating
evening !

no words to reveal
the heart, why ?
I know not
the reason !

they say,
pleasure for some days,
and pain for other days.
who are they ?

but truely pleasure
in dream,
and pain in reality is
always in waiting !

I saw
a person like
the one who sat with me
on the marriage dias,

and garlanded me,
and placed
thilak
on my forehead.

I don’t know
Whether I have forgotten
the rituals,
I leaned on his chest.

He repeatedly told,
" I'll remember,
I'll remember "
but why suddenly
he has forgotten ?

They asked me
in your dream 
who came ?
I told them,
" my husband !"

They asked
If husband,
after the dream
why he has 
disappeared ?

If  youth is
only a sweet dream,
the separation is also
only for a few days.

not knowing the truth,
and not knowing an end,
my future seems
to remain oscillating  ?!
*****
pic from net

No comments:

Post a Comment