Monday, February 13, 2012

remembering you

As you know to remember, Oh my heart !
Don’t you know to forget ?
As you know to unite, Oh my soul  !
Don’t you know to separate ?

As you know to be allured, Oh my eyes !
Don’t you know to calmly sleep ?
As you know to blossom, Oh the Love !
Don’t you know to wither ?

As you know to take, Oh my hands !
Don’t you know to return ?
As you know to be sweet, Oh the fruit !
Don’t you know how to be bitter ?

As you know to commence, Oh the book !
Don’t you know to conclude ?
As you know to  pervade, Oh the mist !
Don’t you know to disappear ?

As you know to become angry, Oh the  Moon !
Don’t you know to cool ?
Oh the cool breeze !
Don’t  you know to be separate ?

As you know to separate, Oh God !
Don’t you know to unite ?
As you know to unite, Oh my Love !
Don’t you know to understand me ?

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment